Simon Associés assists companies in labor issues on the individual and collective level. The dedicated team assists and defends companies and managers, providing counsel and litigation services before all courts and authorities.
Simon Associés has most notably developed its skills in the following areas:
- Drafting of employment contracts and complex clauses
- Labor audit operations in support of acquisitions, optimization of retirement mechanisms for companies and senior executives
- Assisting companies in their relations with the representative institutions of the personnel and the authorities concerned (Labor Inspectorate and the DDTE – departmental division of work and employment)
- Assisting companies in the framework of individual and collective dismissal procedures, drafting of plans for safeguarding employment (PSEs)
- Negotiations on the departure of senior executives
- Drafting incentive, profit-sharing and prevention plans
- Assistance and representation of companies in criminal labor law
These interventions can naturally be complemented by daily assistance, particularly in the context of annual packages.